Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? If you have ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone, we can help.
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. Our Health Coach will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of our health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program may include…
- 50-minute sessions as often as you need
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to our Health Coach’s monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- our personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, we invite you to schedule a FREE initial consultation with certified health and nutrition coach, Sierra Wiggins. During this session, your health and lifestyle will be analyzed to determine how she can best support you in achieving your goals.
Testimonials for our Health and Nutrition Coach:
“I’m so happy I decided to see you! You have given me ideas about food that I wouldn’t have thought of. I really appreciate the positive feedback I always got. It was also great to talk about other things than just food. I realize it’s ok to be “bad” every once in a while – nobody is perfect. Which has evolved into how my attitude is now => I feel like I can let go of a lot of things in my life, such as always thinking about food… You gave me the tools…” – Ava G, Grand Junction, CO.
What overall positive changes in your health have you noticed since starting the 3 month program: “More energy, weight loss, eating better good, feeling good about what I am eating”. – C Pierce, Grand Junction, CO.
Accomplishments related to my health coaching experience:
“I have an entirely different relationship with food. I appreciate and enjoy the health benefits of real food. I no longer eat processed food, don’t crave them at all. My total cholesterol has dropped from 287 to 200, and I’ve lost 19 pounds. I have so much more energy and clarity in thought, no longer feeling sluggish and tired!” – Lisa M, Grand Junction, CO.