Chronic infection with parasites and/or fungi are known to be involved in all sorts of health issues, such as chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune disease. Eradicating the pathogens is not easy due to their persistent nature. We have established parasite and fungal treatment protocols that aggressively eliminate these pathogens.
Most Common Parasite Protocols
- Ivermectin 12 mg 3-4x/day with pyrantel pamoate 250 mg 3-4x/day
- Praziquantel 600 mg 4x/day or Levamisole 50 mg 4x/day
- Tinidazole 500 mg 3 – 4x/day
- Alinia (nitrazoxanide) 500 mg 3x/day
- Albendazole 400 mg 2x/day
Most Common Fungal Protocols
- Diflucan (fluconazole) 200 mg 1x/day
- Diflucan (fluconazole) 200 mg 1x/day + Nystatin capsules 500,000IU 4x/day
- Diflucan (fluconazole) 100 mg 1x/day + Sporanox (itraconazole) 100 mg 1x/day
- Sporanox (itraconazole) 200 mg 1x/day
- Ketaconazole 200 mg 2x/day
Due to parasite resistance to drugs we often use 3 or more anti-parasitic drugs at once. This is followed by anti-fungal treatment.
- Treat parasites for 10 – 21 days
- Treat fungus for at least 10 days
- Take a break for a week. On the break week do a gallbladder/liver flush each month for 10 – 12 months.
This cycle is performed at least 4 to 6 times, or even longer as indicated.