Did you know that 1 out 3 women over the age of 45 will have a pelvic health concern within their lifetime?
The great news for women suffering from various feminine health issues is that relief is here! The revolutionary Femilift provides a quick, simple and effective solution to restore vaginal and urinary tract health.
The carbon dioxide laser is well known as the gold standard procedure for stimulating new collagen. Applying this technology to the vaginal lining is proving to be a stroke of genius as it works great to solve a variety of issues for women.
Femilift may help resolve:
- Urinary leakage
- Frequent urinary infections
- Vaginal dryness, tenderness or laxity
- Low sexual pleasure
What is Femilift?
Femilift is a laser-assisted procedure designed to improve vaginal irregularities through vaporization and thermal effects using a carbon dioxide laser.
The innovative FemiLift procedure is done in office using a novel, minimally invasive technology that requires no post procedure down time. Patients report a near-immediate return to activity, including sexual intercourse.
FemiLift gives providers the opportunity to meet an ever increasing demand for gynecological procedures.
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success
Histology Report on FemiLift Patient
Vaginal mucosa before and after Femilift showing the thickened epithelium.